The Resource Julius Zebra : entangled with the Egyptians!
- Julius Zebra : entangled with the Egyptians!
- Title remainder
- entangled with the Egyptians!
- Statement of responsibility
- Gary Northfield
- Title variation
- Entangled with the Egyptians!
- Action and adventure fiction
- trueAncient Egypt
- Blessing and cursing -- Juvenile fiction
- Egypt -- Ficition
- Egypt -- History -- 332-30 B.C
- Egypt -- History -- 332-30 B.C. -- Juvenile fiction
- Gladiators -- Fiction
- Gladiators -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGods and goddesses
- Historical fiction
- Humorous fiction
- Humorous stories
- Theft -- Fiction
- Theft -- Juvenile fiction
- Zebras -- Fiction
- Zebras -- Juvenile fiction
- The third title in Gary Northfield's exciting, action-packed and hysterically funny series brimming with entertaining Roman and Egyptian facts. After being shipwrecked on the shores of Egypt and mistaken for a Horse God, Julius can't believe his luck! Soon he and his bedraggled friends will be living it up in the city of Alexandria; preened and pampered like gods. Then a fancy boat procession will take them down the River Nile to Giza where, of course, a lavish party will be thrown in Julius's honour - as well as getting the obligatory tour of the Pyramids. BUT it is this very tour that seems to signal the end to their glorious fortunes in Egypt. On a visit to the Tomb of Cleopatra, Felix is unable to resist a rather lovely looking treasure for his rock collection ... He pockets the jewel and immediately a curse falls upon the group. And so the ridiculous adventure begins where Julius fights for his life as the Egyptians come to unravel the truth and realize that he is not quite what they thought he was ..
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Julius Zebra
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Julius Zebra : entangled with the Egyptians!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Julius Zebra : entangled with the Egyptians!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/vRZzeJ2hwSU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/vRZzeJ2hwSU/">Julius Zebra : entangled with the Egyptians!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="https://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>