The Resource We were liars
- We were liars
- Statement of responsibility
- E. Lockhart
- trueIslands -- Massachusetts
- trueTeenage girls with amnesia
- Wealth -- Fiction
- Love -- Fiction
- Amnesia -- Fiction
- trueRich families
- trueTeenage romance
- trueThrillers and suspense
- Families -- Fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- Friendship -- Fiction
- Spending the summers on her family's private island off the coast of Massachusetts with her cousins and a special boy named Gat, teenaged Cadence struggles to remember what happened during her fifteenth summer
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2016.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Teen Books, 2017.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2014.
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 9-12, 2015.
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2014
- School Library Journal Best Books: Fiction, 2014
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2015.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults: Top Ten, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- We 2014
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of We were liars
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work We were liars
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/xYq0Bnticls/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/xYq0Bnticls/">We were liars</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>