The Resource Don't cross the line!
- Don't cross the line!
- Statement of responsibility
- Isabel Minhós Martins, Bernardo P. Carvalho ; translated by Daniel Hahn
- Title variation
- Do not cross the line!
- Dictators -- Fiction
- Dictators -- Juvenile fiction
- Dictatorship -- Juvenile fiction
- Government, Resistance to
- Government, Resistance to -- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile works
- Picture books
- Picture books for children
- Power (Social sciences)
- Authoritarianism -- Juvenile fiction
- Books and reading
- This slapstick postmodern tale is also a profound statement about dictatorship and peaceful revolution, from an award-winning author/illustrator team
- The General has ordered that no one can cross the line. The right-hand page must be kept blank for the General! But as the crowd builds up on the border, what will happen to the story? Will the Guard let anyone cross?
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Language note
- Translated from the Portuguese
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Don't cross the line!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Don't cross the line!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/wvgCh1WQqO0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/wvgCh1WQqO0/">Don't cross the line!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>