The Resource Who was George Washington?
- Who was George Washington?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Roberta Edwards ; illustrated by True Kelley
- Title variation
- George Washington
- truePresidents -- United States -- Biography
- trueBiographies -- Politics | Political leaders | Presidents
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- trueBiographies -- Law and order | Military
- trueGovernment and politics -- United States -- Executive branch | Presidents
- trueGenerals -- United States -- Biography
- trueUnited States, Army -- Biography
- United States, Army -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- trueWashington, George, 1732-1799
- Generals -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Juvenile literature
- "In 1789, George Washington became the first president of the United States. He has been called the father of our country for leading America through its early years. Washington also served in two major wars during his lifetime: the French and Indian War and the American Revolution"--Amazon.com
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .E34 2009
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Who was-- ?
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Who was George Washington?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who was George Washington?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/ue3lsOw_VIM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/ue3lsOw_VIM/">Who was George Washington?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>