The Resource What is a child?
- What is a child?
- Statement of responsibility
- Beatrice Alemagna ; translated by Anna Bennett
- trueChild development
- trueTranslations -- Italian to English
- Individuality -- Juvenile fiction
- truePicture books for children
- Children -- Juvenile fiction
- Child development
- Child development -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSelf-esteem in children
- A child has small hands, small feet and small ears, but that does not mean they have small ideas. From the best-selling author of A Lion in Paris comes this beautifully illustrated celebration of what makes every child unique. Through bold and sensitively observed portraits and a thought-provoking text, Beatrice Alemagna inspires children, and adults reading with them, to consider their own identity. Destined to become a classic, What is a Child? is a must-have for every school, library, and bedside table
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- 2-6 years
- Language note
- Translated from the Italian
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of What is a child?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What is a child?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/uSBP1LQ52jw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/uSBP1LQ52jw/">What is a child?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>