The Resource What if you had animal teeth!?
- What if you had animal teeth!?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Sandra Markle ; illustrated by Howard McWilliam
- What if an animal's teeth grew into the space where you lost your two front teeth? Describes the characteristics of different animals' teeth, including beavers, camels, Bengal tigers, and narwhals
- Awards note
- 2014 outstanding science trade book for students K-12.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- Language note
- Text in English
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M45 2013
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Reading level
- Series statement
- What if (Scholastic)
- Study program name
- Target audience
ContextContext of What if you had animal teeth!?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What if you had animal teeth!?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/sK2lMK59Cq4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/sK2lMK59Cq4/">What if you had animal teeth!?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>