The Resource Sisters
- Statement of responsibility
- Raina Telgemeier ; with color by Braden Lamb
- Brothers and sisters
- Brothers and sisters -- Cartoons and comics
- Brothers and sisters -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueCartoonists -- United States -- Biography
- trueCartoons and comics
- Comic books, strips, etc
- Families -- Cartoons and comics
- Families -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueFamily relationships
- trueGirls -- Family relationships
- Graphic novels
- Graphic novels
- Graphic novels
- Interpersonal relations
- trueInterpersonal relations
- Interpersonal relations -- Cartoons and comics
- Interpersonal relations -- Comic books, strips, etc
- JUVENILE NONFICTION -- Comics & Graphic Novels
- JUVENILE NONFICTION -- Family | Siblings
- JUVENILE NONFICTION -- Social Topics | Adolescence
- Telgemeier, Raina
- Telgemeier, Raina -- Cartoons and comics
- Telgemeier, Raina -- Comic books, strips, etc
- United States
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Autobiographical comics
- trueAutomobile travel
- "Three weeks. Two sisters. One car. A true story. Raina can't wait to be a big sister. But once Amara is born, things aren't quite how she expected them to be. Amara is cute, but she's also a cranky, grouchy baby, and mostly prefers to play by herself. Their relationship doesn't improve much over the years. But when a baby brother enters the picture, and later, when something doesn't seem right between their parents, they realize they must figure out how to get along. They are sisters, after all."--Publisher information
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2015
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 6-8, 2015.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2016.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2017.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Intermediate, 2018.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2016.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Fiction, 2014
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2018.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 2017.
- Awards note
- 2014 School Library Journal Best Books.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Audience: Grade 4 to 6
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Sisters
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sisters
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/sG3lW_7sK-Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/sG3lW_7sK-Y/">Sisters</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>