The Resource Who was Clara Barton?
- Who was Clara Barton?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Stephanie Spinner ; illustrated by David Groff
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Women
- Barton, Clara, 1821-1912
- American Red Cross
- trueBarton, Clara, 1821-1912
- Nurses -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / Civil War Period (1850-1877)
- Barton, Clara, 1821-1912 -- Juvenile literature
- trueWomen -- Biography
- United States
- American Red Cross -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- trueAmerican Red Cross
- Juvenile works
- trueBiographies -- Science and medicine | Medicine
- Profiles the life and accomplishments of Clara Barton, a teacher who organized efforts to bring nursing care to wounded soldiers during the Civil War and who went on to become the founder of the American Red Cross
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Age: 8-12
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Who was ...?
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who was Clara Barton?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who was Clara Barton?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/sFbKki2j2ek/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/sFbKki2j2ek/">Who was Clara Barton?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>