The Resource Time to get tough : making America great again!
- Time to get tough : making America great again!
- Title remainder
- making America great again!
- Statement of responsibility
- Donald J. Trump
- Title variation
- Making America number 1 again
- trueGreat powers
- truePolitics and global affairs -- Pundits
- truePolitics and global affairs -- World politics -- United States
- trueSuccess (Concept)
- trueUnited States -- Economic conditions -- 2009-
- trueUnited States -- Economic policy -- 2009-
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2009-
- trueUnited States -- Politics and government -- 2009-2017
- 2016 Republican presidential candidate Donald J. Trump has a plan to make America great again. President Obama has been a disaster for this country. He's wrecked our economy, opened our borders to violent criminals, saddled our children with debt, and gone around the world apologizing for Americaas if the greatest nation in the world needed to apologize for being the land of opportunity and freedom that we were before Obama became president. Now, America looks like a broken countrystripped of jobs, stripped of wealth, stripped of respect. And what does President Obama do about it? He plays nice with the very same foreign governments who are eager to watch America burn. This can't go on. And if Donald J. Trump has anything to say about it, it won't. In his New York Times bestselling book, Time to Get Tough, Trump has the answers America has been looking for, including: How to finally secure our border and fix our immigration overflow How to create American jobs by forcing Communist China into truly fair trade How to retire our debt without endangering long-established programslike Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaidthat millions of Americans depend on How to undo the fraud of Obamanomics and the disaster of Obamacare Blunt, smart, and thoroughly captivating, Time to Get Tough is trademark Trump, setting out a common sense agenda to restore American prosperity and make our nation the world's leader once again. --
- Assigning source
- book jacket
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Time to get tough : making America great again!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Time to get tough : making America great again!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/rRAnkCi4RSQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/rRAnkCi4RSQ/">Time to get tough : making America great again!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>