The Resource .hack//G.U, trilogy
- .hack//G.U, trilogy
- Title part
- Statement of responsibility
- Namco Bandai Games, Inc. ; Bandai Visual ; produced by Kôji Morimoto ... [et al.] ; screenplay by Hiroto Niizato ; directed by Hiroshi Matsuyama
- Title variation
- hack//G.U. trilogy
- hack GU
- "Follows Haseo who is obsessed to take revenge for the loss of his beloved, Shino, after she has succumbed to the ferocious attack of Tri-Edge, a mysterious player killer. The World R:2, a virtual universe where everybody assumes the role of a game character, is being threatened by a dangerous virus called 'A.I.D.A.,' causing human players to fall comatose in the real world. Haseo meets Atoli, a gentle girl who looks exactly like his beloved, but she is still unable to pacify his vengefulness while both of them are still dubbed as an 'epitaph user.' Haseo keeps fighting, and an even greater secret is in store for him when he finally reunites with his long-missing mentor Ovan"--Container
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Characters supervisor, Yoshiyuki Sadamoto ; chracters & crowd designer, Seiichiro Hosokawa ; lead animator, Sunao Fushimi ; director of photography, Yoshinari Irikawa ; editor, Rie Koga ; music, Chikayo Fukuda
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Suggested for ages 13 and up
- Language note
- In Japanese with English subtitles
- Target audience
ContextContext of .hack//G.U, trilogy
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Austin Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.