The Resource Who took my hairy toe?
- Who took my hairy toe?
- Statement of responsibility
- retold by Shutta Crum ; illustrated by Katya Krenina
- An old man known for taking what isn't his picks up the wrong thing one Halloween night, and its owner wants it back
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Decoding demand: 69 (high)
- Semantic demand: 85 (very high)
- Syntactic demand: 95 (very high)
- Structure demand: 82 (very high)
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who took my hairy toe?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who took my hairy toe?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/o75u4Wwd14I/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/o75u4Wwd14I/">Who took my hairy toe?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>