The Resource The boat
- The boat
- Statement of responsibility
- Nam Le
- Stories that take us from the slums of Colombia to the streets of Tehran; from New York City to Iowa; from a tiny fishing village in Australia to a foundering vessel in the South China Sea-- while taking us to the heart of what is means to be human
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Newcomer of the Year, 2009.
- Kathleen Mitchell Award for Young Writers, 2010.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2008.
- New York Times Notable Book, 2008
- NSW Premier's Literary Awards, Book of the Year, 2009.
- Prime Minister's Literary Awards: Fiction, 2009.
- Queensland Premier's Literary Awards, Arts Queensland Steele Rudd Award for an Australian Short Story Collection, 2009.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B63 2008
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The boat
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The boat
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/mRxXob419IU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/mRxXob419IU/">The boat</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>