The Resource Who left the light on?
- Who left the light on?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Richard Marnier ; illustrations by Aude Maurel ; translated from the French by Emma Ramadan
- trueArchitecture, Domestic
- Architecture, Domestic -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's stories -- Pictorial works
- Discrimination -- Juvenile fiction
- JUVENILE FICTION / Imagination & Play
- JUVENILE FICTION / Legends, Myths, Fables / City & Town Life
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Peer Pressure
- Juvenile works
- Picture books
- Picture books
- Toleration -- Juvenile fiction
- Architecture, Domestic
- When one resident of a place where all the houses are alike and everyone does things at the same time leaves the lights on at night, the neighbors are scandalized, but when he builds a new, distinctive house others begin to follow his lead
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Language note
- In English, translated from the French
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who left the light on?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who left the light on?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/m0gMzzJYETE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/m0gMzzJYETE/">Who left the light on?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>