The Resource Trevor Lee and the big uh-oh!
- Trevor Lee and the big uh-oh!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Wiley Blevins ; illustrated by Marta Kissi
- Literacy -- Fiction
- Literacy -- Juvenile fiction
- Oral reading -- Fiction
- Oral reading -- Juvenile fiction
- trueReading aloud
- Third grade (Education) -- Fiction
- Third grade (Education) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueThird grade boys
- trueThird graders
- trueBooks and reading
- "When the new teacher announces all 3rd graders must read in front of everyone on Parents Night, Trevor Lee and his best friend take action before his secret of not being a good reader gets out."--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Trevor Lee and the big uh-oh!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Trevor Lee and the big uh-oh!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/k_Xpv7__FYg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/k_Xpv7__FYg/">Trevor Lee and the big uh-oh!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>