The Resource His panic : why Americans fear Hispanics in the U.S.
- His panic : why Americans fear Hispanics in the U.S.
- Title remainder
- why Americans fear Hispanics in the U.S.
- Statement of responsibility
- Geraldo Rivera
- Illegal aliens -- United States
- trueLatin Americans -- United States
- trueUndocumented immigrants
- trueDiscrimination -- United States
- trueUnited States -- Emigration and immigration | Social aspects
- trueUnited States -- Immigration and emigration | Social aspects
- trueUnited States -- Social life and customs -- 21st century
- trueUndocumented workers
- Journalist Rivera examines the growth of the Hispanic population in the U.S., fueled partly by what may be the single most divisive issue in America today: illegal immigration. With objective clarity and personal conviction, Rivera sheds light on an issue that is muddled with confusion and prejudice--and too often blamed for everything from terrorism to welfare. Examining the past--his own parents' struggle to be "real" Americans, as well as the plight of other ethnic groups in their quest for that dream--Rivera places the issue of illegal immigration in a historic context, dispelling the myth that we are facing an unprecedented crisis.--From publisher description
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .R58 2008
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of His panic : why Americans fear Hispanics in the U.S.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work His panic : why Americans fear Hispanics in the U.S.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/kRshwwYJylI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/kRshwwYJylI/">His panic : why Americans fear Hispanics in the U.S.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>