The Resource Nancy Clancy, late-breaking news!
- Nancy Clancy, late-breaking news!
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Jane O'Connor ; illustrations by Robin Preiss Glasser
- Title variation
- Late-breaking news!
- trueGirl journalists
- Juvenile works
- Newspapers -- Fiction
- Newspapers -- Juvenile fiction
- Reporters and reporting
- Reporters and reporting -- Fiction
- Reporters and reporting -- Juvenile fiction
- trueStudent newspapers and periodicals
- trueThird-grade girls
- trueClancy, Nancy (Fictitious character)
- When she decides that the articles in the latest issue of the Third Grade Gazette are not interesting enough, Nancy sets out to find some news worth reporting on
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Nancy Clancy
- Series volume
- book 8
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Nancy Clancy, late-breaking news!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Nancy Clancy, late-breaking news!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/jOw9Fa7ZJpo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/jOw9Fa7ZJpo/">Nancy Clancy, late-breaking news!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>