The Resource You're on your way, Teddy Roosevelt!
- You're on your way, Teddy Roosevelt!
- Statement of responsibility
- Judith St. George ; illustrated by Matt Faulkner
- Title variation
- Youre on your way, Teddy Roosevelt!
- truePresidents -- United States -- Biography
- trueBiographies -- Politics | Political leaders | Presidents
- trueRoosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 -- Childhood and youth
- trueBiographies -- Identity | Children and teenagers
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- trueGovernment and politics -- United States -- Executive branch | Presidents
- truePicture books
- trueBoys with asthma
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 -- Childhood and youth -- Juvenile literature
- As a young boy, "Teedie" Roosevelt was frequently ill, but worked hard to become strong and fit while also avidly reading and pursuing his love of natural history. Before Teddy Roosevelt became famous as a statesman, naturalist, colonel in the Spanish-American War, and twenty-sixth president of the United States , he was a young boy called Teedie who had wonderful adventures with his brother and sister and even started a museum in his attic. But he also struggled with terrible asthma. Overcoming his illness was the major battle of his young life . . . and his determination to make himself strong and healthy set the course for his amazing accomplishments to come. First in a planned series of picture storybooks about "turning points" in the lives of the young Presidents, this book is written by the in-comparable author of So You Want to Be President ? and whimsically illustrated by Matthew Faulkner
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Turning point books
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of You're on your way, Teddy Roosevelt!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work You're on your way, Teddy Roosevelt!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/dd4anZ_OGOg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/dd4anZ_OGOg/">You're on your way, Teddy Roosevelt!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>