The Resource Hana Hashimoto, sixth violin
- Hana Hashimoto, sixth violin
- Statement of responsibility
- Chieri Uegaki, Qin Leng
- Hana has signed up to play the violin at the talent show, even though she's only had three lessons. Her brothers predict disaster. But Hana practices and practices, inspired by her grandfather, or Ojiichan, who played the violin every day when she visited him in Japan. As Hana takes the stage, doubt is all she can hear, until she recalls her grandfather's words of encouragement, and shows the audience how beautiful music can take many forms
- Asian Pacific American Asian Pacific American Award for Literature: Picture Book, 2015.
- Ezra Jack Keats New Writer Award, 2015.
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2015.
- Notable Books for a Global Society, 2015.
- OLA Best Bets, 2014.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Hana Hashimoto, sixth violin
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hana Hashimoto, sixth violin
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/azH3ckRE8rA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/azH3ckRE8rA/">Hana Hashimoto, sixth violin</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>