The Resource Who has this tail?
- Who has this tail?
- Statement of responsibility
- Laura Hulbert ; illustrated by Erik Brooks
- Short and fuzzy, long and scaled: no matter their size and shape, tails aren't just hanging around--they're useful! This book invites readers to guess the owner of nine tails, and then turn the page to see the animal and its tail in action
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Decoding demand: 49 (medium)
- Semantic demand: 77 (high)
- Syntactic demand: 47 (medium)
- Structure demand: 9 (very low)
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H85 2012
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who has this tail?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who has this tail?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/a9RAaCTqz2o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/a9RAaCTqz2o/">Who has this tail?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>