The Resource St. Thomas Aquinas: : "the dumb ox"
- St. Thomas Aquinas: : "the dumb ox"
- Title remainder
- "the dumb ox"
- Statement of responsibility
- G. K. Chesterton
- Title variation
- Saint Thomas Aquinas
- Title variation remainder
- "the dumb ox"
- trueCatholic men -- Biography
- trueChristian saints -- Biography
- trueElectronic books
- trueFaith (Christianity)
- trueFaith in men
- trueLife stories -- Religion and spirituality | Religious and spiritual leaders
- trueNaples, Italy -- History -- 13th century
- trueReligion -- Philosophy
- true13th century -- 1201 -- 1300
- trueSpirituality and Religion -- Christianity | Catholicism
- trueThomas, Aquinas, Saint, 1225?-1274
- Thomas, Aquinas, Saint, 1225?-1274 -- Biography
- Your Special Illustrated & Annotated edition includes: - 11 Brand New Illustrations - in Chisel sequenceTM - of St. Thomas Aquinas by generative artist Myron Henkmen! - Bibliography of G.K. Chesterton - Humanities - since 1980 - Harvard format for quick Research - Glossary of Traditional Catholic Terms Here is the Chesterton's brilliant "sketch" of the great Scholastic theologian and Doctor of the Church St. Thomas Aquinas, nicknamed 'dumb ox' Chesterton's practical study serves as a refreshing antidote to dangerous aspects of modern society. He argues to restore true reason and rationality, to bring a measure of certainty where doubt and fear were sown by Luther and Voltaire, resulting in many of the horrors of the twentieth century. Chesterton deals swiftly with both facism on the one hand and socialism on the other and many other issues of the day, offering a hope amongst the perils of empty materialism
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of St. Thomas Aquinas: : "the dumb ox"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work St. Thomas Aquinas: : "the dumb ox"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/_Hzda7itMM4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/_Hzda7itMM4/">St. Thomas Aquinas: : "the dumb ox"</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>