The Resource Traction Man Is Here!
- Traction Man Is Here!
- Statement of responsibility
- Mini Grey
- trueAction figures (Toys)
- Action figures (Toys) -- Fiction
- Action figures (Toys) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBoys and toys
- Brooms and brushes
- trueBrooms and brushes
- Brooms and brushes -- Fiction
- Brooms and brushes -- Juvenile fiction
- truePicture books for children
- Action figures (Toys)
- Traction Man, a boy's courageous action figure, has a variety of adventures with Scrubbing Brush and other objects in the house
- Overview: Traction Man - wearing combat boots, battle pants, and his warfare shirt - comes in a box, but very quickly finds the way into the imagination of his lucky boy owner. This superhero searches for the Lost Wreck of the Sieve as the boy makes a game of doing the dishes, and later in the bathtub, he conquers the Mysterious Toes that are stealing his pet, the brave little Scrubbing Brush. These are just a few of the action-packed adventures played out by the boy and his new toy that may not be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, but can vanquish all manner of villains lurking around the house. Mini Grey's story in words and pictures is an irresistible invitation to the private world of a child's play
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2006
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2005
- Boston Globe-Horn Book Award for Best Picture Book, 2005.
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 2-3, 2007.
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2005
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2005.
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2006.
- Awards note
- Boston Globe/Horn Book Picture Book Award Winner, 2005.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Interest age level : Ages 4-8
- Lexile: AD730L
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Traction Man
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Traction Man Is Here!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Traction Man Is Here!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/ZUYZ6uJRU2o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/ZUYZ6uJRU2o/">Traction Man Is Here!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>