The Resource Challenger deep
- Challenger deep
- Statement of responsibility
- Neal Shusterman
- Caden Bosch is on a ship that's headed for the deepest point on Earth: Challenger Deep, the southern part of the Marianas Trench.Caden Bosch is a brilliant high school student whose friends are starting to notice his odd behavior. Caden Bosch is designated the ship's artist in residence to document the journey with images. Caden Bosch pretends to join the school track team but spends his days walking for miles, absorbed by the thoughts in his head.Caden Bosch is split between his allegiance to the captain and the allure of mutiny. Caden Bosch is torn
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2015
- Golden Kite Award for Fiction, 2016.
- James Cook Book Award (Ohio), 2017.
- National Book Award for Young People's Literature, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2015
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2016.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults: Top Ten, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Challenger deep
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Challenger deep
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/Z0n9qW2ofFo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/Z0n9qW2ofFo/">Challenger deep</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>