The Resource You wouldn't want to live without antibiotics!
- You wouldn't want to live without antibiotics!
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Anne Rooney ; illustrated by David Antram ; created and designed by David Salariya
- Title variation
- You would not want to live without antibotics!
- Uses humor in both text and illustrations to describe how antibiotics were developed and what methods were used to fight infections and disease before antibiotics were available
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 8 and up
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .R66 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- You wouldn't want to--
- Target audience
ContextContext of You wouldn't want to live without antibiotics!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work You wouldn't want to live without antibiotics!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/WpVYrNrji_o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/WpVYrNrji_o/">You wouldn't want to live without antibiotics!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>