The Resource Everything, everything
- Everything, everything
- Statement of responsibility
- Nicola Yoon ; illustrations by David Yoon
- Racially mixed people
- Love stories
- Young adult fiction
- Allergy -- Fiction
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueContemporary romances
- trueEighteen-year-old women
- trueChildren of alcoholic fathers
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage romance
- First loves -- Juvenile fiction
- Chronically ill children -- Home care -- Juvenile fiction
- Parent and teenager -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMultiracial teenage girls
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- Severe combined immunodeficiency -- Patients -- Juvenile fiction
- Racially mixed people -- Fiction
- Juvenile works
- Love stories
- Racially mixed people -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- Friendship -- Fiction
- Romance fiction
- trueBooks to movies
- "My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I'm allergic to the world. I don't leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla. But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He's tall, lean and wearing all black -- black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly. Maybe we can't predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It's almost certainly going to be a disaster."
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2017.
- Buckeye Teen Book Award (Ohio), Grades 9-12, 2017
- Eliot Rosewater Indiana High School Book Award (Rosie Award), 2018.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 9-12), 2018.
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2018.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Senior, 2018.
- Iowa High School Book Award, 2018.
- Isinglass Teen Read Award (New Hampshire), 2017.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2017.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2017.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2015
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2017.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2018.
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2016.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2016.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2016.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers: Top Ten, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Everything, everything
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Everything, everything
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/WKtSbvACFkU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/WKtSbvACFkU/">Everything, everything</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>