The Resource What was Woodstock?
- What was Woodstock?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Joan Holub ; illustrated by Gregory Copeland
- Rock music
- Criticism, interpretation, etc
- Woodstock Festival -- Juvenile literature
- 1961 - 1970
- trueCounterculture -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Nineteen sixties
- trueModern history
- Nineteen sixty-nine, A.D
- Nineteen sixties -- Juvenile literature
- trueHistory books -- United States -- Twentieth century | 1960s
- Rock music -- 1961-1970 -- History and criticism -- Juvenile literature
- trueWoodstock Festival, 1969
- truePopular culture -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- true1960s -- 1960 -- 1969
- Nineteen sixty-nine, A.D. -- Juvenile literature
- "On August 15, 1969, a music festival called 'Woodstock' transformed one small dairy farm in upstate New York into a gathering place for over 400,000 young music fans. Concert-goers, called 'hippies,' traveled from all over the country to see their favorite musicians perform. Famous artists like The Grateful Dead played day and night in a celebration of peace, love, and happiness. Although Woodstock lasted only three days, the spirit of the festival has defined a generation and become a symbol of the hippie life."--
- Assigning source
- from Amazon.com
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- What was--?
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of What was Woodstock?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What was Woodstock?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/TFyTrEderuI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/TFyTrEderuI/">What was Woodstock?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>