The Resource What do you do with a problem?
- What do you do with a problem?
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Kobi Yamada ; illustrated by Mae Besom
- Creative ability -- Fiction
- truePicture books for children
- trueProblem solving
- Problem solving -- Juvenile fiction
- Creative ability -- Juvenile fiction
- Creative ability
- Problem solving -- Fiction
- trueAvoidance (Psychology)
- trueSelf-reliance in children
- Juvenile works
- trueSelf-esteem in children
- What do you do with a problem? Especially one that follows you around and doesn't seem to be going away? Do you worry about it? Ignore it? Do you run and hide from it? This is the story of a persistent problem and the child who isn't so sure what to make of it. The longer the problem is avoided, the bigger it seems to get. But when the child finally musters up the courage to face it, the problem turns out to be something quite different than it appeared. This is a story for anyone, at any age, who has ever had a problem that they wished would go away. It's a story to inspire you to look closely at that problem and to find out why it's here. Because you might discover something amazing about your problem& and yourself. What are problems for? They challenge us, shape us, push us, and help us to discover just how strong and brave and capable we really are. Even though we don't always want them, problems have a way of bringing unexpected gifts
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of What do you do with a problem?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What do you do with a problem?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/StV8xCwcpG0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/StV8xCwcpG0/">What do you do with a problem?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>