The Resource Thief of thieves, Volume 2, "Help me"
- Thief of thieves, Volume 2, "Help me"
- Title number
- Volume 2
- Title part
- "Help me"
- Statement of responsibility
- [story, Robert Kirkman ; writer, James Asmus ; artist, Shawn Martinbrough ; colorist, Felix Serrano ; letterer, Rus Wooton]
- Title variation
- Help me
- trueChange (Psychology)
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Detective and mystery comics
- Detective and mystery stories -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueDysfunctional families
- Dysfunctional families -- Fiction | Comic books, strips, etc
- trueFormer wives
- Graphic novels
- Graphic novels -- United States
- Thieves -- Fiction | Comic books, strips, etc
- "Conrad Paulson lives a secret double life as master thief, Redmond. There is nothing he can't steal, nothing he can't have...except for the life he left behind. Now with a grown son he hardly knows and an ex-wife he never stopped loving, Conrad must try to piece together what's left of his life before the FBI finally catches up to him...but it appears they are the least of his worries." --p. of cover
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- "Rated M / Mature" --p. of cover
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Thief of thieves
- Series volume
ContextContext of Thief of thieves, Volume 2, "Help me"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Thief of thieves, Volume 2, "Help me"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/OFJhT62aVms/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/OFJhT62aVms/">Thief of thieves, Volume 2, "Help me"</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>