The Resource Who was Abigail Adams?
- Who was Abigail Adams?
- Statement of responsibility
- by True Kelley ; illustrated by John O'Brien
- Title variation
- Who was Abigail Adams?
- Adams, Abigail, 1744-1818 -- Juvenile literature
- Adams, John, 1735-1826
- Adams, John, 1735-1826 -- Juvenile literature
- trueAmerican Revolution, 1775-1783
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Women
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / Colonial & Revolutionary Periods
- truePresidents' spouses -- United States -- Biography
- Presidents' spouses -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- trueUnited States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Juvenile literature
- trueWomen -- Biography
- Adams, Abigail, 1744-1818
- "Abigail Adams was a strong woman far ahead of her time. She urged her husband, President John Adams, to 'remember the ladies' and despite having no formal education herself, she later advocated for equal education in public schools for both boys and girls. She was also the first First Lady to live in the White House! This biography tells the story of Abigail Adams and her role in America's Revolutionary War period"--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- K437 2014
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Who was...?
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who was Abigail Adams?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who was Abigail Adams?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/Nw82m03vU1o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/Nw82m03vU1o/">Who was Abigail Adams?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>