The Resource Rules
- Statement of responsibility
- Cynthia Lord
- trueChildren with autism
- trueRealistic fiction
- People with disabilities -- Fiction
- trueChildren's rules
- trueNormality (Psychology)
- truePersonal conduct -- Rules
- trueInterpersonal relations
- trueFraternal love
- Autism -- Juvenile fiction
- truePeople with paraplegia
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFrustration in girls
- trueTwelve-year-old girls
- trueSocial acceptance
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction
- Brothers and sisters
- Autism -- Fiction
- truePeople with disabilities
- People with disabilities
- Juvenile works
- trueFirst person narratives
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBoys with autism
- trueYounger brothers and sisters
- trueBrothers and sisters
- Frustrated at life with an autistic brother, twelve-year-old Catherine longs for a normal existence but her world is further complicated by a friendship with a young paraplegic
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2007
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 6-8, 2008.
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 6-8, 2009.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2008.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 6-8, 2008.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2008.
- Mitten Award (Michigan), 2006.
- Schneider Family Book Award for Middle School, 2007.
- Awards note
- Newbery Honor Book, 2007.
- Schneider Family Book Award, Middle School, 2007.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Rules
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Rules
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/Lj9fRSuGWT0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/Lj9fRSuGWT0/">Rules</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>