The Resource Aesop's fables
- Aesop's fables
- Statement of responsibility
- Jerry Pinkney
- Title variation
- Aesops fables
- A collection of nearly sixty fables from Aesop, including such familiar ones as "The Grasshopper and the Ants," "The North Wind and the Sun," "Androcles and the Lion," "The Troublesome Dog," and "The Fox and the Stork."
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2001
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2000.
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2000.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Aesop's fables
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Aesop's fables
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/JqTMfGSr7x0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/JqTMfGSr7x0/">Aesop's fables</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>