The Resource Chapter two is missing!
- Chapter two is missing!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Josh Lieb ; drawn by Kevin Cornell
- Title variation
- Chapter 2 is missing!
- Detective and mystery stories
- trueHumorous stories
- trueLost articles
- trueBooks and reading
- Books and reading -- Fiction
- Books and reading -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMystery and detective stories
- Picture books
- truePicture books for children
- Storytelling -- Fiction
- Storytelling -- Juvenile fiction
- trueWomen detectives
- "A ... picture book mystery starring a hopelessly lost narrator, an unqualified detective, and a very sneaky janitor, who are all surprised to discover that second chapter of the very book of which they are a part is ... missing!"--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Chapter two is missing!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Chapter two is missing!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/IW3s-2__vc0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/IW3s-2__vc0/">Chapter two is missing!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>