The Resource 'Twas the night before Christmas
- 'Twas the night before Christmas
- Statement of responsibility
- by Clement Moore ; illustrated by Mark Marshall
- Title variation
- It was the night before Christmas
- 'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. It's Christmas Eve, and the entire house is sleeping -- except one boy, woken by the clatter of hooves on the roof. As he tiptoes downstairs, who will he find?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of 'Twas the night before Christmas
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 'Twas the night before Christmas
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/HWuHniiOH88/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/HWuHniiOH88/">'Twas the night before Christmas</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Austin Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...