The Resource "A problem from hell" : America and the age of genocide, Samantha Power
- "A problem from hell" : America and the age of genocide, Samantha Power
- Title remainder
- America and the age of genocide
- Statement of responsibility
- Samantha Power
- Originally published: New York : Basic Books, 2002
- Includes reader's extras at end of book
- "A New York times notable book"--P.  of cover
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -597) and index
- "Race murder" -- "A crime without a name" -- The crime with a name -- Lemkin's law -- "A most lethal pair of foes" -- Cambodia: "helpless giant" -- Speaking loudly and looking for a stick -- Iraq: "Human rights and chemical weapons use aside" -- Bosnia: "No more than witnesses at a funeral" -- Rwanda: "Mostly in a listening mode" -- Srebrenica: "Getting creamed" -- Kosovo: A dog and a fight -- Lemkin's courtroom legacy -- Conclusion
- Control code
- 21 cm.
- 1st Harper Perennial ed.
- xxi, 620, 36 p.
- Other physical details
ContextContext of "A problem from hell" : America and the age of genocide, Samantha Power
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Austin Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.