The Resource What's in the sky, dear dragon?
- What's in the sky, dear dragon?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Margaret Hillert ; illustrated by David Schimmell
- Title variation
- What is in the sky, dear dragon?
- "A boy and his pet dragon look at both the day and night skies. They learn about the sun, moon, animals, and airplanes that move through the sky. This title includes reading activities and a word list"--
- Member of
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Wg 2014
- Literary form
- Series statement
- A beginning-to-read book
- Dear dragon. New series
- Target audience
ContextContext of What's in the sky, dear dragon?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What's in the sky, dear dragon?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/GYxzRhfK-Jg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/GYxzRhfK-Jg/">What's in the sky, dear dragon?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>