The Resource You wouldn't want to live without writing!
- You wouldn't want to live without writing!
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Roger Canavan ; illustrated by Mark Bergin
- Title variation
- You wouldnt want to live without writing!
- "How would you know what time it was without clocks? How would you buy things without money? It's hard to imagine what life would be like today without the inventions and discoveries that we take for granted, from the humble bar of soap to the fantastic complexity of the Internet. Combining history with science, this series explains how these products of human ingenuity have transformed our world"--
- Assigning source
- provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Reading level
- Series statement
- You wouldn't want to
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of You wouldn't want to live without writing!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work You wouldn't want to live without writing!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/G9Ss-0GHpiY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/G9Ss-0GHpiY/">You wouldn't want to live without writing!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>