The Resource No more dead dogs
- No more dead dogs
- Statement of responsibility
- Gordon Korman
- Eighth-grade football hero Wallace Wallace is sentenced to detention attending rehearsals of the school play where, in spite of himself, he becomes wrapped up in the production and begins to suggest changes that improve not only the play but his life as well
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 6-8, 2003.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2003.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Middle School, 2003.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2007
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of No more dead dogs
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work No more dead dogs
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/F9Q443Q_TBs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/F9Q443Q_TBs/">No more dead dogs</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>