The Resource The city & the city
- The city & the city
- Statement of responsibility
- China Miéville
- Title variation
- City and the city
- When the body of a murdered woman is found in the extraordinary, decaying city of Beszel, somewhere at the edge of Europe, it looks like a routine case for Inspector Tyador Borl of the Extreme Crime Squad. But as he probes, the evidence begins to point to conspiracies far stranger, and more deadly, than anything he could have imagined. Soon his work puts him and those he cares for in danger. Borl must travel to the only metropolis on Earth as strange as his own, across a border like no other.--B.I.P
- Arthur C. Clarke Award, 2010.
- Locus Award for Fantasy Novel, 2010.
- Hugo Award for Best Novel, 2010.
- World Fantasy Award, 2010.
- BSFA Award for Best Novel
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C58 2009
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The city & the city
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The city & the city
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/EWZIPmn_8Vc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/EWZIPmn_8Vc/">The city & the city</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>