The Resource Where's the baboon?
- Where's the baboon?
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Michaël Escoffier ; illustrated by Kris Di Giacomo
- Title variation
- Where is the baboon?
- Grammar, Comparative and general -- Word formation
- Grammar, Comparative and general -- Word formation -- Juvenile literature
- Humorous fiction
- Humorous fiction
- Juvenile works
- Plays on words
- Plays on words -- Juvenile literature
- Vocabulary -- Juvenile literature
- "If you love word games and riddles, you are really going to love this book! If you love cats, rats, rabbits, and baboons, then this book is for you! If you like reading or are just learning to read, this book is for you! Or if you don't yet know how to read but like playing with letters and words, or even if you are no good at reading, you don't even like the alphabet, you were just passing by and happened to see this book, or maybe you are just curious to know what happens in a school where all the students are total animals ... THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU!!!"--Jacket flap
- "Step right up, fearless readers! Today, in this very book, we will PROVE to you that a snake can hide in a snowflake, that pigs can paint, and that the ones who copy the most are not necessarily cats! Prepare to be AMAZED by the game of hide-n-seek the words play! These tricksters are true experts in the art of camouflage!"--Amazon.com
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Decoding demand: 71 (high)
- Semantic demand: 64 (high)
- Syntactic demand: 21 (low)
- Structure demand: 54 (medium)
- Intended audience source
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Where's the baboon?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Where's the baboon?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/EW4pWUH3nKA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/EW4pWUH3nKA/">Where's the baboon?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>