The Resource Town is by the sea
- Town is by the sea
- Statement of responsibility
- Joanne Schwartz ; illustrated by Sydney Smith
- "A young boy wakes up to the sound of the sea, visits his grandfather's grave after lunch and comes home to a simple family dinner, but all the while his mind strays to his father digging for coal deep down under the sea."--
- ALA Notable Children's Books, 2018.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2017.
- Kate Greenaway Medal, 2018.
- New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Book, 2017.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2017
- TD Canadian Children's Literature Award, 2018.
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2018.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Decoding demand: 62 (high)
- Semantic demand: 53 (medium)
- Syntactic demand: 93 (very high)
- Structure demand: 84 (very high)
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Town is by the sea
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Town is by the sea
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/B_VIxIzUyNc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/B_VIxIzUyNc/">Town is by the sea</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>