The Resource Big sister Dora!
- Big sister Dora!
- Statement of responsibility
- adapted by Alison Inches ; illustrated by Dave Aikins
- Action and adventure fiction
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction
- Babies -- Fiction
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- trueDora the Explorer (Fictitious character)
- Dora, the Explorer (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Dora, the Explorer (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueNew baby in family
- Newborn infants -- Juvenile fiction
- Dora has some really exciting news to tell: someone new is joining her family! Someone who sleeps in a cradle, drinks from a bottle, wears diapers, and likes to be rocked to sleep. Can you guess who it is?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- Language note
- Text mainly in English with some Spanish words
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Bi 2006
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Nick Jr. Dora the explorer
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Big sister Dora!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Big sister Dora!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/BU-1WSbx6-k/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/BU-1WSbx6-k/">Big sister Dora!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>