The Resource Piecing me together
- Piecing me together
- Statement of responsibility
- by Renee Watson
- trueRealistic fiction
- Young adult fiction
- trueSocial classes
- trueSixteen-year-old girls
- truePortland, Oregon
- truePrivate schools
- trueAfrican American fiction
- African Americans -- Fiction
- High schools -- Fiction
- trueAfrican American teenage girls
- Schools -- Fiction
- African American teenagers -- Juvenile fiction
- Mentoring -- Juvenile fiction
- Mentoring -- Fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Tired of being singled out at her mostly-white private school as someone who needs support, high school junior Jade would rather participate in the school's amazing Study Abroad program than join Women to Women, a mentorship program for at-risk girls
- ALA Notable Children's Books, 2018.
- Amelia Bloomer List, 2018.
- Coretta Scott King Award, Author Category, 2018.
- Josette Frank Award, 2018.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2017
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Piecing me together
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Piecing me together
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/9M0TuH8dd30/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/9M0TuH8dd30/">Piecing me together</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>