The Resource "Fall in line, Holden!"
- "Fall in line, Holden!"
- Statement of responsibility
- written and illustrated by Daniel W. Vandever
- Indians of North America -- Juvenile fiction
- Behavior -- Fiction
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- JUVENILE FICTION / People & Places / United States / Native American
- Indians of North America -- Fiction
- Schools -- Fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile works
- Conduct of life
- Indians of North America
- Stories in rhyme
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Bullying
- JUVENILE FICTION / Stories in Verse (see also Poetry)
- Stories in rhyme
- At a very strict school in Indigenous Nation, everyone but Holden stays in line until they reach the door at the end of the school day
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Fal 2017
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of "Fall in line, Holden!"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Fall in line, Holden!"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/7j9j84d4Fvo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/7j9j84d4Fvo/">"Fall in line, Holden!"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Austin Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...