The Resource What's in the woods, dear dragon?
- What's in the woods, dear dragon?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Margaret Hillert ; illustrated by David Schimmell
- Title variation
- What is in the woods, dear dragon?
- "A boy and his pet dragon go for an adventure in the woods. They learn about trees, animals, and fun activities that can take place along the way. This title includes reading activities and a word list"--
- Member of
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Wgm 2014
- Literary form
- Series statement
- A beginning-to-read book
- Dear dragon. New series
- Target audience
ContextContext of What's in the woods, dear dragon?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What's in the woods, dear dragon?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/6UijJB5zr58/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/6UijJB5zr58/">What's in the woods, dear dragon?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>