The Resource The 13-story treehouse
- The 13-story treehouse
- Statement of responsibility
- Andy Griffiths ; illustrated by Terry Denton
- Title variation
- Thirteen story treehouse
- trueTree houses
- Books and reading
- Books and reading -- Fiction
- Tree houses -- Juvenile fiction
- trueAustralian fiction
- Illustrators. -- Fiction
- Authors -- Fiction
- Authors -- Juvenile fiction
- Tree houses -- Fiction
- Juvenile works
- Books and reading -- Juvenile fiction
- Tree houses
- Illustrators -- Juvenile fiction
- Who wouldn't want to live in a treehouse? Especially a 13-story treehouse that has a bowling alley, a see-through swimming pool, a tank full of sharks, a library full of comics, a secret underground laboratory, a games room, self-making beds, vines you can swing on, a vegetable vaporiser and a marshmallow machine that follows you around and automatically shoots your favourite flavoured marshmallows into your mouth whenever it discerns you're hungry. Life would be perfect for Andy and Terry if it wasn't for the fact that they have to write their next book, which is almost impossible because there are just so many distractions, including thirteen flying cats, giant bananas, mermaids, a sea monsters pretending to be mermaids, enormous gorillas, and dangerous burp gas-bubblegum bubbles!
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year for Older Children, 2012.
- Bluestem Award: Illinois' Grades 3-5 Readers' Choice Award, 2016.
- Canberra's Own Outstanding List (COOL), Fiction for Older Readers, 2012.
- Kids Own Australian Literature Awards (KOALA), Older Readers, 2012.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2012.
- Young Australians' Best Book Awards (YABBA), Fiction, Older Readers, 2012.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Th 2013
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Treehouse series
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The 13-story treehouse
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The 13-story treehouse
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/4tgs4iJYSaU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/4tgs4iJYSaU/">The 13-story treehouse</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>