The Resource When Sophie thinks she can't ...
- When Sophie thinks she can't ...
- Statement of responsibility
- by Molly Bang
- Title variation
- When Sophie thinks she cant...
- Picture books
- Self-confidence -- Fiction
- Persistence -- Fiction
- trueSelf-confidence in girls
- truePicture books for children
- Self-confidence -- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile works
- truePersistence in girls
- Persistence -- Juvenile fiction
- Sophie is discourgaged because she always struggles with math and puzzles--until her teacher shows her the hidden value of "try" and "yet."
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of When Sophie thinks she can't ...
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work When Sophie thinks she can't ...
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/1swa4f3Qjds/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/1swa4f3Qjds/">When Sophie thinks she can't ...</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>