The Resource I need my monster
- I need my monster
- Statement of responsibility
- Amanda Noll ; illustrated by Howard McWilliam
- One night, when Ethan checks under his bed for his monster, Gabe, he finds a note from him instead: "Gone fishing. Back in a week." Ethan knows that without Gabe's familiar nightly scares he doesn't stand a chance of getting to sleep, so Ethan interviews potential substitutes to see if they've got the right equipment for the job (pointy teeth, sharp claws, and a long tail) but none of them proves scary enough for Ethan. When Gabe returns sooner than expected from his fishing trip, Ethan is thrilled. It turns out that Gabe didn't enjoy fishing because the fish scared too easily--B.I.P
- California Young Reader Medal, Primary, 2012.
- Georgia Children's Book Award for Picture Storybook, 2012.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Grades K-3, 2012.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Picture Book Category, 2011.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Primary School, 2013.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of I need my monster
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I need my monster
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/1XXXZ-yZMqY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/1XXXZ-yZMqY/">I need my monster</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>