The Resource "Best friends"
- "Best friends"
- Statement of responsibility
- Pro-Kids Productions, Inc., ; Sparrow Communications in Association with Focus on the Family
- Your child will discover the simplicity of prayer. They will be introduced to the idea that prayer is simply talking to God. Created with entertaining live action and charming animation and woven together with original music
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Created by Frank and Betsy Hernandez ; produced & written by Bill Myers
- Intended audience
- Featuring Steve Green ; Mona Marshall (as voice of "Prayer Bear")
- Series statement
- The Adventures of Prayer Bear
- Target audience
- animation and live action
ContextContext of "Best friends"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Best friends"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/-VEutsI0uF8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/-VEutsI0uF8/">"Best friends"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Austin Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.