The Resource "Big mouth gulch"
- "Big mouth gulch"
- Statement of responsibility
- a Bomp Production
- In this sparkling, song-filled adventure, children learn that when they open up a book, they unlock the door to a whole new world of fun!
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Created by James Murray, Kevin Carlson, Dina Fraboni ; directed by Rick Locke ; produced by Dina Fraboni ; co-produced, James Murray, Kevin Carlson
- Date time place
- Originally released for home entertainment on MCA Home Video, Inc., 1994
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Kids 2-7
- Series statement
- The adventures of Timmy the Tooth
- Target audience
ContextContext of "Big mouth gulch"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Big mouth gulch"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/-UKc5adlezg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/-UKc5adlezg/">"Big mouth gulch"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Austin Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...