The Resource Batman, Bruce Wayne, Murderer?
- Batman, Bruce Wayne, Murderer?
- Title number
- Title part
- Statement of responsibility
- Chuck Dixon ... [et al.], writers ; Scott McDaniel ... [et al.], pencillers ; Andy Owens ... [et al.], inkers ; Jason Wright ... [et al.], colorists ; John Costanza ... [et al.], letterers
- Title variation
- Bruce Wayne--murderer?
- trueSuperhero comics
- trueBelief and doubt
- Science fiction comic books, strips, etc
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueFamily relationships
- trueGotham City (Imaginary place)
- trueBatman (Fictitious character)
- trueChild murder victims
- trueGraphic novels
- Batman (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueMurder suspects
- "When he is found with the dead body of Vesper Fairchild in his arms, a chain of events begins that will leave the Batman mythos changed forever. Arrested and imprisoned for murder, alienated from all whom he has ever called ally, Bruce Wayne stands poised to lose his own identity to the specter of his dark knight counterpart -- Batman! What would happen if the line between Bruce Wayne and Batman was shattered? You're about to find out!"--Cover
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- comic strips
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Bruce Wayne, fugitive
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Batman, Bruce Wayne, Murderer?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Batman, Bruce Wayne, Murderer?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/---KNVFwhwM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/resource/---KNVFwhwM/">Batman, Bruce Wayne, Murderer?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.austintexas.gov/">Austin Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>