Coverart for item
The Resource Flash, Jayne Ann Krentz

Flash, Jayne Ann Krentz

Label
Flash
Title
Flash
Statement of responsibility
Jayne Ann Krentz
Creator
Subject
Genre
Language
eng
Summary
On obtaining 51 per cent of a company, pushy venture capitalist Jasper Sloan discovers the remaining 49 per cent is owned by Olivia Chantry, and she is no pushover. They draw their swords, but steamy love conquers all
Summary
On obtaining 51 per cent of a company, pushy venture capitalist Jasper Sloan discovers the remaining 49 per cent is owned by Olivia Chantry, and she is no pushover. They draw their swords, but steamy love conquers all
Tone
http://library.link/vocab/ext/novelist/bookUI
038913
Cataloging source
WvC
http://library.link/vocab/creatorName
Krentz, Jayne Ann
Dewey number
813/.54
Index
no index present
Literary form
fiction
http://library.link/vocab/resourcePreferred
True
http://library.link/vocab/subjectName
  • Businesswomen
  • Seattle (Wash.)
  • Businesswomen
  • Washington (State)
Target audience
adult
Label
Flash, Jayne Ann Krentz
Instantiates
Publication
Carrier category
volume
Carrier category code
nc
Carrier MARC source
rdacarrier
Content category
text
Content type code
txt
Content type MARC source
rdacontent
Control code
ocm39519253
Dimensions
25 cm.
Extent
359 p.
Isbn
9780671523084
Lccn
98221670
Media category
unmediated
Media MARC source
rdamedia
Media type code
n
Specific material designation
regular print
System control number
(OCoLC)39519253
Label
Flash, Jayne Ann Krentz
Publication
Carrier category
volume
Carrier category code
nc
Carrier MARC source
rdacarrier
Content category
text
Content type code
txt
Content type MARC source
rdacontent
Control code
ocm39519253
Dimensions
25 cm.
Extent
359 p.
Isbn
9780671523084
Lccn
98221670
Media category
unmediated
Media MARC source
rdamedia
Media type code
n
Specific material designation
regular print
System control number
(OCoLC)39519253

Library Locations

    • Manchaca Road Branch Borrow it
      5500 Manchaca Road, Austin, TX, 78745, US
      30.2166039 -97.79733689999999
Processing Feedback ...